IO-Link: IoT-Interface of the Sensors
What is IO-Link?
IO-Link is the first globally standardized IO technology (IEC 61131-9) for communicating with sensors and actuators. The powerful point-to-point communication is based on the well-known 3-wire sensor and actuator connection without any additional requirements for the connection technology.
IO-Link is THE intelligent interface for machine and process optimization in the sense of Industry 4.0. The system architecture can look as follows:
What can you expect from IO-Link?
• Interference-free digital communication at sensor level
• Inexpensive installation due to unshielded 4-pole cables
• Easy integration into existing Ethernet-based or fieldbus communication systems
• Condition monitoring and predictive maintenance
What we also offer:
• Temperature and speed information
• Uptime statistics
• Analysis of batch size and running performance
• Extensive parameterization
If you have any questions, please contact our IO-Link experts:
Phone, +49 711 4489-250, e-mail: email@example.com